Thank you for your interest in having me help you and your game! I provide three different kinds of services. Here’s the quick and easy about each service. Click on the name of the service for detailed information.
I share my opinion of your game.
Cost: Free, but I request a final production copy if a prototype copy is sent to me. I like to show off the changes between the prototype and the final production copy.
I share your game without opinion.
Cost: $70USD. This I consider advertising, and I am unable to expend my time to provide advertising for free. This is different from a review, in which I provide my free, unbiased opinion.
You are interested in hiring me to create a learn-to-play video for your game.
Cost: It varies depending on the complexity of the game. A 30-45 minute game with light mechanics could run $170-$200.
Detailed description of services:
- I review games which play in 60 minutes or less.
- I prefer not to review party games or games for families as I don’t have the proper playgroup for these kinds of games.
- I prefer not to review combat games or CCGs.
- I will turn down requests for review of games which are not complete mechanic-wise.
- I do not review print-and-plays which I print myself.
- Reviews are free and unbiased.
- I am currently not accepting review requests with a deadline.
- Overview layouts are quite similar to the layout of reviews, however I will not provide my opinion of the game.
- Overviews are forms of advertising. To create an overview video I charge a flat rate of $70.
- Overviews will include a brief description of how to play the game, but will not be a detailed, thorough explanation. If you are seeking a product to the likes of a tutorial, I suggest requesting a Learn to Play video.
- I quote my Learn to Play services at an hourly rate of $20 an hour.
- I determine my time quoted by the complexity of the game as well as component count.
- The average quote is $150-$200.
- Upon receiving a game, you will be notified within three (3) business days of any concerns I have regarding the project.
- If I am sent a prototype copy of the game for the video, I kindly request that a final copy is sent to me upon successful funding and production.
- I will kindly request you provide high resolution images of the game and components for use within the project.
- My turn-around time is approximately 1.5 months from the date of game arrival.
- Rush projects are available upon request at an additional cost, dependent upon the time constraint and game.
- I will keep you updated as your video is progressing, as well as any rule questions I encounter. I request consistent communication in return.